Last Updated on
Tell me if you agree: I’ve found that unhealthy boundaries often push people to an extreme. It’s especially apparent in our kids.
Ideally, we navigate a conflict with grace, but if that’s not an option, it usually shows up in one of two ways. Either we’ve learned to avoid a conflict because we never get our needs met, or we puff up loud and strong, bowling over others, to ensure our voice is heard.
Which one is true for you? your partner? your child?
Both have the same root problem: a lack of skill with navigating conflict. An inability to assert and respect healthy boundaries. Each will need to be handled slightly differently.
Click here if your child tends to be a pushover.
Click here if your child wields a sledgehammer where kind communication would do.
This dynamic happens because we don’t know what else to do.
That’s why I’m offering the Boundaries and Consent Bootcamp. The course runs November 2019 – January 2020. Here’s what’s included:
- 6 modules to walk you through skill building healthy boundaries
- module transcripts to help you review the material and share it with your family
- handouts on action steps so you can implement the content easily
- 6 Q&A calls to support your understanding and application to real life
- A private online discussion group where you can post questions, challenges, and triumphs, where the community and I can support you all along the journey
I hope you’ll join us!
In support of you,