Honestly your work has been great for me when it came to my children. Before, my relationship with my daughter (like I am sure it is with most parents), was rocky, and now it’s just wonderful now. I’ve made incredible progress with my son too, who keeps asking “When are we going to do our mom/son trip?” He is 12. Seriously can’t thank you enough for helping me become closer with my kids– without your coaching I am sure I would still be lost.
- FREE "Top 10 Conversations" PDF
- Access To Weekly Columns and Advice For Parents
- FREE 30-Minute Meeting With Anya
- FULL Access to 80+ Video Library
- Learn As You Go On YOUR Schedule
- Access To Private Parents Group
- Access to Locked Blog Posts & Group Projects
- Discount Pricing On New Courses + Events
- Prioritized Support From Anya's Team
- Unsubscribe Anytime
- Invite Anya To Lead A Workshop for Your School, Nonprofit or Parent's Group.
- Live Workshops cover the basics of Sex-Ed, as well as in-depth topics, such as:
- • Teaching kids to be critical thinkers about media messages
- • How to answer your child’s questions about sex & sexuality
- • Teaching kids about boundaries and consent
Parent, Mom of 2
How To Have The Talk
Some parents don’t prepare in any way for having “the talk” with their kids. But what happens when you get surprised with a question? What do you do?
The Ideal Age For The Talk
I routinely say that parents need to explain sex and conception by age 8, but what’s actually the ideal time? We weigh the pros and cons of teaching earlier vs later here…
How To Handle Discomfort
What do you do when your kids are more uncomfortable than you when you try to talk to them about sex and relationships? Here’s a practical guide to reach common ground…
Get Personalized Advice, For Free