Whether you’ve been considering joining the Boundaries and Consent Bootcamp or not, I’d like to share our intro video with you.
I share a few stories about why this boundaries work creates safety and healthy relationships, and then get on down to the nitty gritties: what most of us learned as sage boundaries advice, and why it falls down.
You see, we can’t rely on social norms or the Golden Rule or the mantra to “respect yourself and each other” or several others that our teachers and parents thought would do the job.
They haven’t, have they? Our society is totally confused about Boundaries and Consent.
That’s why I’ve put together an online course: the Boundaries and Consent Bootcamp. This course is for anyone ages 10 and up, so if you want to take it, great! If you want to share the videos with your kids, go right ahead!
The course runs November 2019 – January 2020. Here’s what’s included:
- 6 modules to walk you through skill building healthy boundaries
- module transcripts to help you review the material and share it with your family
- handouts on action steps so you can implement the content easily
- 6 Q&A calls to support your understanding and application to real life
- A private online discussion group where you can post questions, challenges, and triumphs, where the community and I can support you all along the journey
Here’s a taste: the intro video to the course. Enjoy!
I’d love to hear your feedback on the video. Feel free to comment on YouTube or below.
In support of you,
PS – Have a question? Not sure if the boot camp is a fit? Jump on my calendar for a quick chat.