I’m thrilled to announce a brand spankin’ new group program for this fall.
Are you ready to start talking to your child about sex and relationships? Or have you started talking and you’re ready for more? Would you like to have the support of other parents as you take on this challenge?
In this 6-month group program, we’ll focus on:
- Making sure you and your partner have a clear understanding of what your family values are so that your kids don’t receive mixed messages about masturbation, pornography, or other difficult topics.
- Your relationship with your child and the best practices for staying close and growing closer, even during adolescence, so that you build and don’t lose connection.
- How to answer your child’s questions calmly and completely, without giving too much or too little information, without oversharing, so that your child feels comfortable bringing their questions to you in the future.
- What topics to talk to your child about and when. We’ll go over the depth and breadth and what kinds of phrases you can use so that you’re really comfortable and prepared for those conversations, and you’ll know you’re not leaving out some critical piece
- A step-by-step process to teach kids to have healthy boundaries, so that they have a strong internal compass guiding them. You’ll learn how to help your kids gain real integrity, be grounded and sure of their judgement, and to not regret their choices, especially when it comes to their online activities.
- How to talk about media messages and stereotypes so that your kids can really be free to be who they are, not who advertisers want them to be.
Though I’d love to have every one of you gain these skills, the program is limited to a small number of participants to ensure that those who join get all the support they need.
Curious? I’d love to tell you more and see if this would be a fit for your family. Jump on my calendar and we can explore it’s a fit.
In support of you & your family,
Hi Anya. Wondering if you do any group sessions in Marin? Also, how much do your group sessions cost? Thank you!!