Welcome to 2019! I hope the New Year has your juices flowing. It certainly has me inspired.
I’ve been thinking about ninjas, their power and grace, their quiet force grounded in a peaceful presence. Those are qualities I admire – not so much the fighting part, but the way of being.
Because I often geek out on this stuff, it occurred to me that the core of this powerful presence comes from strong boundaries. Without those boundaries, we become depleted, lose ourselves in people pleasing, and back down instead of confronting kindly.
It’s so rare to find a person with healthy vibrant boundaries, who isn’t overwhelmed or stressed, who leads with confidence rather than following the pack, who has the energy and presence to be consistently kind.
That’s because we’ve focused on teaching reading and writing and math, but not this. The ninja’s power and grace isn’t an innate quality. It comes from training. It’s learned and practiced. Which means, all you need is a guide.
I have two fabulous opportunities coming up for you:
First, I’m working with a colleague to plan a Mother-Daughter Empowerment Retreat, for you and a lovely young lady in your life. We’re super excited to offer this in the spring, and if you’re interested in a live day-long event in the San Francisco Bay Area, click here so that we plan with you in mind.
Second, I’ve put together the Boundaries and Consent Bootcamp, with the content my clients have found most impactful. It’s full of the gems they have learned and practiced to gain a new level of power and poise.
I know you have that power and poise within you. It’s a bud ready to bloom with just a bit of nurturing. Given the information and the practices, you can walk that path to personal strength and grace.
This training is for you if
- You’ve been hungry for the How To’s of boundaries and consent, simple concrete steps to follow
- You get depleted, and reactive, and you’re ready for a better way
- You sometimes cave under pressure, and you’d like to stand in your power rather than collapse or retreat
- You want to give the gift of healthy boundaries to your family, and you’re ready to lead by example
- You recognize that boundaries and consent are at play in all of your relationships, and you’re ready to level up at work, at home, and with your self-care
This is a 3 month course, February – April 2019. What’s included:
- 6 modules to walk you through skill building healthy boundaries. You’ll receive a new module every 2 weeks.
- 6 Q&A calls to support your understanding and application to real life (these occur in the off weeks)
- A secret Facebook group where you can post questions, challenges, and triumphs, where the community and I can support you all along the journey
I’m making this course super affordable, not because it isn’t worth a higher investment, but because it’s important that everyone have these skills. Register now for the Boundaries and Consent Bootcamp.
Have a question? Not sure it’s for you? Just hit reply or jump on my calendar for a quick chat.
In support of you,
P.S. Registration is open all month, but the early bird pricing ends next week. Join the Boundaries and Consent Bootcamp now!